10.22.2010

Patricia + Eric (The Proposal) - The Mall, Central Park.












The Proposal

Eric had been planned his marriage proposal about few month and he contacted me about a month before he proposed to Patricia. Eric asked me to be invisible because he wanted to surprise Patricia.
Right few hours before he propose, he texted me and we keep texting until he finally proposed Patricia. That's the only choice of communication since he really don't want to have any leak on his plan.

It was near 5:00PM when the sun started to disappear and he finally purpose in the middle of "The Mall - Central Park". I was standing and slowly paying attention to every faces on that area and was very nervous about this because the sun was about finished. And you know it'll be difficult to shoot on the dark with only small flash gun.

Patricia and Eric are finally showed up, they both talking and walking at the same time trying to catch their reservation on the restaurant boat in Central Park. And suddenly, Eric stopped pull himself down on his knees and start saying something. When I looked at Patricia's face, I was so thrilled and couldn't say anything and just keeping myself steady shooting the pictures.

What a memorable moment! I didn't know how much love they both have but what I'm sure is "HUGE". After the approval, immediately step in and introduced myself to them and we only had a really small chance to take another picture because the day is getting dark. Also they've got to be in the restaurant very soon because of the reservation.

They went back to Florida the next morning..

Benny Ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment