10.10.2010

Nadia + Mark (Engaged) - Central Park


















Hmm, where do I begin ? Okay! On Oct 10th '10 I flew back to New York from Indiana and I had this engagement session waiting in New York. I was forcing myself actually. Eunice wedding ended up perfectly fine at 1:00PM and we finally headed back to the hotel to get rest for a 8:00AM morning flight to New York City.

After we arrived we quickly get a lunch and splited up. I only had 2 hours to prepare my gears for this engagement session. But everything was going tremendously smooth! Nadia and Mark look absolutely ready and excited when I met them.

So, let me describe a bit about Nadia & Mark!
Nadia is originally came from Mexico, she moved to Texas since she was teenager. Mark was came from Texas and they both met in Texas. They decided to move to New York to pursuit their carrier. They both have completely different carriers. Nadia working in some fashion industry, TV station, and was a professional model a bit and Mark is a spanish literature teacher.

We were so relax during the photo shoot and everything goes smoothly!
And we've got these beautiful images !

Benny Ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment