4.15.2012

Loren + Yu Ming Wedding - Waterside Restaurant, North Bergen, NJ.


Loren + Yu Ming

I had a blast, honored, and grateful capturing Loren + Yu Ming moments! Once I arrived in the W Hoboken for their getting ready I felt the warmness of the family and quickly melted.

Loren's Mom & Dad were very nice and welcoming as well as Yu Ming's Dad & Brothers! I was nervous for few minutes and turned out to be in the family and had so much fun in their wedding. The ceremony at Saint Peter & Paul Church was hilarious and emotional. Especially the pastor was very friendly!! We've done the portraits at around Hoboken City which is very nice. The reception is being held in beautiful Waterside Restaurant at North Bergen, NJ.

Congratulation again Loren + Yu Ming for beautiful wedding!

________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy The Wedding Slideshow



Email Benny to help document your wedding!



2 comments:

  1. Dear Benny,

    We just saw these pictures and both Yuming and I enjoy and love the photos. We can't wait to see all of them! Such an amazing job you and your crew has done. Thank you for bearing with us during the photo sessions, both the engagement and wedding shoot. Even though we only spent a day at the wedding, we all felt that you have become a part of the family. Please keep in touch!

    Love,
    Yuming and Loren

    P.S. I can't stop looking at the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Loren + Yuming,

      Thanks very much for allowing me to capture your moments! I'm very honored and really grateful that I could be part of You and Yuming's life.

      I'm finalizing all the images and in the process making your wedding slideshow. Will let you know as soon as I finish!

      Warmest Regards,

      Your photographer (Benny Ng).

      Delete