10.09.2010

Eunice + Robert's Wedding - Indianapolis






















































What an awesome wedding in Indianapolis !! Eunice, Rob, and I knew each other since the first time I shoot their engagement session in NYC. It was back in Winter 2009 when they were engaged. After all they decided to do their wedding back in Indiana and hire me as their wedding photographer.

I was shock when she emailed me about her wedding plans and I was so happy to be able to shoot Eunice & Robert's wedding because this was my first time shooting outside of NY state and more importantly to see different place and of course the uniqueness of their wedding.

Eunice & Robert are awesome! Let me tell you about them a little bit.
So, they were from different states Eunice from Indy & Robert from Chicago. They both came to the Big Apple to study and work. But they very much love to be back to Indy because they've found their real life over there. Near to the family and thinking to settle down their marriage life in Indianapolis.

My second photographer was Joe TickNow! he is one of the best friend who understand a lot about photography. Especially photoshop retouching! We were split into two places, Me and Eunice, Joe and Robert. This way, we've got the whole story under control. Yaay!!

To be honest, at the first time I went to Indianapolis I was shock because almost every car parking on the outside of the mall have their window open about 3 inches. And they don't have a lot of zebra cross for sidewalk people. Plus their Tacobell & Chick fillet taste better and the portion is larger. LOL!

By the way, I had a great time in Indy for Eunice's wedding !! It's so memorable moment to be someone who in charge to capture her most important day ! I hope all the best for her happy marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment