8.03.2012

Renaissance Album Unveiled!


RenaissanceAlbum

So, today is one of my happiest day in my life except this morning at DMV 34th St! :(

I had a chance to open a box and the another box and the final box which is this black box? I've been waiting long enough (07/16 to be exact) to have this precious item on my hands for the first time. I always wanted to have an exclusive album to preserve my images so that I can keep it for a very long time. 

I visited many different album-maker websites from all over the US and have had put myself in dilema.
And finally, I had enough! This is it, I've decided to have Renaissance for the album.

(One of the reasons is I support local manufacture) ^_^

Presentation Box & Sleeve are included

Imprinting/Embossing

Flat or Round Spine

Lay-flat album style

Flush-mount style with choice of (Glossy/Matte/Lustre) print paper

Visit www.RenaissanceAlbums.com for more sample photos

RenaissanceAlbum is exclusive  hand-made wedding album from the highest quality materials to make sure your memories will be preserved for generations.

Don't worry!
You'll have your chance to put your hands on and see this album when you schedule meeting appointment with Benny! "Pinky Promise" :)

Email Benny to help document your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment