7.04.2012

Lauren + Gabe - Engagement Session - Bridgeport, CT & Central Park, NYC.

Lauren & Gabriel


When you meet a couple who are unbelievably energetic, fun, and positive you'll quickly turn the same way! That's what I felt when I hung out with Lauren & Gabe last few weeks. I'm personally impressed when they opened-up and told me the story from day one.

We spent few hours in Trumbull & Bridgeport, CT & Central Park, NYC shooting this session.
Summer in Central Park is the toughest place to shoot, bcuz of the crowds!
But Lauren & Gabe stay cool and easy.

I just can't wait to shoot their wedding in October !!


Taken by: Joe Ticknow
Yup! Lauren is Invincible.. :)
Watch Lauren + Gabe's Save The Date Video from JavaBros Films!!

Email Benny to help document your wedding!

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect sky for that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to the couple!! I love this couple. They look charming together. Well, I heard that they got engaged at one of most popular Seattle venues. Is that true? Also share some photographs from their engagement party!

    ReplyDelete