10.21.2009

Julie + Agus's Wedding Portrait - Central Park, NY.











Back to 2009 Julie and I are coworker. We both originally from Indonesia, Julie was married in Jakarta, Indonesia with Agus before the came to the states. But they are really wanted to have their wedding photography capture in New York City! This photo session arranged by David Diasz from DiaszStudio. I was invited because I want to develop my own portfolio as well, and finally in the middle of Fall in New York City we made this happened!!

This photo shot taken in the early morning about 7:00AM! Do you know how much courage that I have to put to made myself woke up on this special morning ??!! Yaay ~

Yup, The Central Park was absolutely empty 7 O'clock in the morning !!

Me and David was so excited and we had our own thing going on, I had prepare some composition after I took a look some other photographer's work and I was very inspired for this Wedding Portrait.

Hope you guys are enjoying this photographs ~

No comments:

Post a Comment